Our office provides 24/7 full service of notarization and authentication of your documents. In order to get an apostille some documents may require a notarization.
To facilitate the process of acquiring apostilles our office provides a 24/7 online notarization.
Required steps to get notarized:
- Ensure that you have a reliable internet connection and a device that supports video and audio calls.
- Prepare printed copy (hard copy) of the document.
- Have a valid government-issued ID on hand (please see the list for acceptable IDs)
- Set up an appointment in order to sign the document via video conference (Zoom link will be sent to your email).
- Provide your email address in the form below and choose the time slot that works for you.